|Unit Price:||20 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu,China|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pcs/Month|
Model No.: AHKC-EKBA
Acrel 4-20mA hall sensor used in base station
Current Transformer (CT) is used to transform the high AC current to small easily manageable values. They are connected with the panel meter or Relay and they can help to measure the current or protect the equipment.
●Measurement AC, DC, pulse and other complex current
●Small package size
●Low power consumption
●Extended measuring range
1. When the Hall sensor is used, attention must be paid to the coupling between the primary side coil and assistant side coil in order to get better dynamic characteristics and sensitivity, single conductor that should cram the thread hole of Hall sensor module completely is proposed to use.
2. When the Hall sensor is used, the best measuring accuracy can be got under rated input current value. When the measured current is much less than the rated value, the primary side can use multi-turns if want to obtain the best accuracy, that is IpNp=rated ampere-turns. In addition, the temperature of the primary side feeder line cannot be more than 80℃.
3. When the Hall current sensor is working normally, the auxiliary power supply cannot be more than ±20% of calibration value.
4. The Hall Current sensor is strictly prohibited to be fallen from high place (≥1m) during installation and use.
5. Zero and full scale regulator potentiometer can not be adjusted.
6. Auxiliary power supply is required to be deployed voluntarily.
7. Power positive and negative poles cannot be inversely connected.
| || || || |
Package dimensions(1 PC)
Pakage Weight(1 PC)
WHOLE BOX PAKAGE
Package dimensions(60 PCS)
Pakage Weight(60 PCS)
PRODUCT HS CODE
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory. Warmly welcome you to visit and investigate our factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 10-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for lower price. If you place the order, all or part of the sample charge will be deducted from the goods. Please contact us.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Usually, 100%TT in advance. If you have projects for another payment terms, please feel free to contact us.